The North East Cheshire Business Awards are back for 2019 and promise to be bigger and better than ever!
The Award Categories
- Business of the Year (Turnover Over £1million) – Sponsored by SAS Daniels
- Small Business of the Year (Turnover up to £1M) – Sponsored by Williams & Crosby
- Start Up of the Year – Sponsored by North Cheshire Chamber of Commerce & Enterprise
- Business Person of the Year – Sponsored by Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
- Best Company to Work For – Sponsored by AstraZeneca
- Science & Innovation – Sponsored by Waters Corporation
- Team of the Year – Sponsored by Harts Ltd
- Best Creative Campaign – Sponsored by Big Brand Ideas
- Apprentice of the Year – Sponsored by Macclesfield College
- Excellence in Customer Service – Sponsored by Fabric IT
- Workplace Health & Wellbeing
- Charity of the Year
Harts are proud to sponsor The Team of the Year Award once again. This award has been designed for businesses that can demonstrate and show real-life examples of how teamwork has led to their success and their consistent, high levels of customer care and service.
The judging criteria will include business strategy and performance, mission statements, customer care policies and values, staff development plans, together with how the team delivers over and above that which is expected by stakeholders both internally and externally.
The deadline for entries has been extended to Monday 7th October to register interest in any of the awards or to attend the glittering awards ceremony at The Mere Golf Resort & Spa on Friday 8th November 2019 go to the NECBA website