At Harts we like to keep our clients up to date and informed of changes to government policy and other financial and accounting developments that may affect you and your business.
The digital Newsletter 13 2020 is now available online and covers:
- Government gear change on company car
- Age discrimination
- Workplace skills crisis
- Care at home: your responsibilities
- Battling online bank fraud
- Capital gains fall-out for couples and family homes
- Charities: easy prey?
- National Insurance number missing?
- Spring clean tax planning for family companies
- Harts support homeless charity Life Share
Call us on 01625 669669 or email email@example.com if you have any queries about topics covered within our Spring Newsletter or to find out more about our services at Harts
Information correct at time of posting.