The latest issue of the Harts Business and Tax News is now available to view. This month we look at:
- VAT Flat Rate Scheme – Limited cost trader – changes are being made to the Flat Rate Scheme which took effect from 1st April 2017
- Equality – Gender Pay Gap Reporting – the government has introduced new requirements for all private and voluntary sector employers of over 250 people relating to equal pay report from April 2017.
- Minimum Wage Rises again – Employers need to ensure that they are paying their employees at least the appropriate National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage rate.
- Class 4 National Insurance U-turn – One of the significant announcements Chancellor Philip Hammond made on Budget Day was the proposed increases to the main rate of Class 4 National Insurance Contributions paid by self-employed individuals.
- Making Tax Digital for Business update – Extensive changes to how taxpayers record and report income to HMRC are being introduced under a project entitled Making Tax Digital for Business.
- Reductions in the Dividend Allowance – it was announced in the Budget that the Dividend Allowance will be reduced.
- New Lifetime ISA – The Lifetime Individual Saving Account (ISA) is a longer term tax-free account that receives a government bonus.
To discuss any of these in detail, contact us on 01625 669669 or email email@example.com