The Winter 2016 Newsletter from Harts is now available to read online and contains information on:
- New Tax-Free Childcare Scheme – After much delay, the Tax-Free Childcare scheme will be launched to parents from early 2017. The scheme will be rolled out gradually, with parents of the youngest children able to apply first. All eligible parents will be able to join the scheme by the end of 2017.
- Dealing with distractions in the workplace – Four useful tactics on how to manage external distractions at work.
- A busy time ahead for our tax system – A new Prime Minister, a Chancellor of the Exchequer and Brexit can all have an effect on Tax.
- Rental income splits – the HMRC seem to be paying close attention to how rental income is divided between spouses.
- New tax relief for investors – Investors’ Relief (IR) is a new relief designed to attract new share capital into unlisted companies.
- Inheritance tax receipts continue to rise – latest figures from HMRC reveal a 22% increase in inheritance tax (IHT) receipts in the 2015/16 tax year.
- Upcoming Harts events – Ladies in Business on Wednesday 30th November 2016 and The Business Club Networking Event on Thursday 8th December 2016.
Click link to view a pdf of the Harts Winter Newsletter 2016 or if you would like to discuss any topic in more detail contact us in the Macclesfield office on 01625 669669 or in Manchester on 0161 932 1500.
If you would like to be added to the distribution list for future Harts Newsletters, please email Nina at email@example.com