In this month’s newswire, we look at, click on heading to read full article:
- Employee gifts – tax free? – At this time of year some employers may wish to make small gifts to their employees.
- Pension contribution increases and temporary staff – The Pensions Regulator is reminding employers that they need to comply with their auto enrolment duties.
- Delay to roll out of Tax free childcare – The government have announced a delay to the roll out of tax free childcare which was expected to be fully implemented by the end of the year.
- Autumn Budget 2017 – The Chancellor Philip Hammond presented his first Autumn Budget on Wednesday 22 November 2017.
- Advisory fuel rates for company cars – New company car advisory fuel rates have been published which took effect from 1 December 2017.
- Trusts Registration Service – HMRC have launched a new Trusts Registration Service, so that trustees can register their trust online and provide information on the beneficial owners of the trust.
- Delay in the abolition of Class 2 NIC – The government has announced that it will introduce legislation to abolish Class 2 national insurance contributions and to make further proposed changes in 2018.
If you want to discuss any element of what’s covered in this month’s bulletin, contact us on 01625 669669