Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition. We can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a viable business.
We will help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements and advise on the most appropriate source of finance
- Help you establish relationships with banks and solicitors and any other necessary professional advisers
- Carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Set up an internal accounting system
- Set up a registered office address
We have a number of free, useful factsheets covering:
- How to write a business plan
- Business structures
- Raising finance
- How to prepare for your accountant, plus many more.
All you need to do is register on our resources page which can be accessed from the home page.
Registered Office & Company Secretarial Services
We have extensive expertise in company incorporation, compliance and administration, and can provide a valuable company secretarial service to companies of all sizes. We can help you to comply with your statutory obligations under the Companies Act and ensure you avoid any penalties for late filing of annual returns, accounts and other documents
Contact us for more information about our business start-up or registered office services