Welcome to our monthly newswire designed to keep you informed of the latest business and tax issues – click on title to read full articles
Please contact us if you have any questions. Remember, we’re here to help.
- Queen’s Speech and proposed legislation – The Queen delivered the 2017 Queen’s Speech on 21 June which set out the government’s agenda for the coming parliamentary session.
- Simplifying corporation tax – The Office for Tax Simplification has published their recommendations on simplifying the corporation tax computation.
- Employment Related Securities return deadline – HMRC are advising that there have been technical issues with their Employment Related Securities (ERS) annual returns online service.
- Land Transaction Tax – From April 2018, Land Transaction Tax (LTT) will replace Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) in Wales.
- Holiday entitlement – Now is the time of year when many of us turn our thoughts to holidays and it is important to get holiday entitlement and holiday pay right.
- Latest guidance for employers – HMRC have issued the latest version of the Employer Bulletin.
- ICO warning as business fined £60,000 following cyber attack – The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is warning SMEs to take care or face a fine.