Harts is an independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisers, which is a regional director led practice with a heavy focus on client service.
We offer a comprehensive range of accountancy and business advisory services to owner managed businesses, the not for profit sector, UK subsidiaries of international groups and private individuals. Our clients operate in a wide range of sectors across the whole of Cheshire, South Manchester and beyond.
At Harts we appreciate the stresses and strains of trying to run a business whilst juggling your accounts, which is why we’re passionate about providing a high quality service and being there for you.
Not only this, we pride ourselves on being a bit different from the average accountancy practice. We’re a forward thinking and modern company which utilises the wide range of talents our staff possess.
It’s always in our best interest to help your business succeed. We always take the time to make sure you understand what your accounts mean without confusing you with meaningless jargon.
Why Choose Harts?
Giving YOU the best advice
- Full range of technical expertise that you need, when you need it
- Multi-skilled Practice with highly integrated and reliable teams
- Proactive input – e.g. topical newsletters & specialist seminars
- Hands on director & senior involvement – for experienced, relevant and constructive advice
- We continually offer innovative solutions
Giving YOU the best service
- Strong focus on long term relationships and personal attention
- High levels of senior input and visibility
- Provide a sounding board for your big decisions
- Focus on building value in your business and maximising your wealth
- We focus on the bigger picture to make sure that our clients are benefiting from every allowance and relief that is available to them.